Configuring Alarms, Trends, and E-mail Notifications
After the installation, Health Monitor works with all parameters by default. If you want to adjust some of its options, such as alarm thresholds and e-mail notifications, you should perform the component configuration. Such configuration is available using the XML file.
To configure Health Monitor:
- Download the current configuration file by clicking the Download Configuration File button in Server Management > Health Monitoring.
- Change the configuration file in any text editor. With the help of this file you can define:
- Alarm threshold for each parameter.
- Type of the alarm for each parameter: Exceeding of an absolute value, a relative value, or a trend value.
- Trend calculation parameters.
- E-mail notification parameters.
The detailed file structure and description for each of the file parameters is provided in the top of the configuration file.
- Upload the file with changes to Panel by clicking the Upload Configuration File button in Server Management > Health Monitoring.
Please send us your feedback on this help page.